Sunday, November 22, 2015

Belated Birthday at GoGirl Passion Expo 2015



Ice cream Top // Cotton On
Shorts // Forever 21
Classy Bag // Saint Laurent
Platform Boots // H&M

I know this is a super late post but finally I turned 25. I'm really grateful that I have a crazy, wonderful, weird days on the first month of my new age. Anyway, I was celebrating my birthday with my best friend, Friska at GoGirl Passion Expo 2015. Apparently, we wore a same brand, I wore Ice Cream top from Cotton On and Friska wear legging from Cotton On. You would probably know this as one of Australian Brand and they often give a best deal, who doesn't love that? 

Back to the event, first thing that we are looking for is Green Juice booth. We found a few tenant and we found a booth who could grab our attention. They have a cute toys on the bottle and they blend the juice right away, so it's really fresh and it taste delicious! Well, for me anything green taste good. 

Last but not least, birthday isn't complete without a cake but cake is just too mainstream so let's change it to Sushi Cake. My wishlist is too long and the candle is already burning to the cucumber (fyi, they stick the candle to a cucumber) and after all, this month has been really nice to me even though there's also a bitter sweet days as always but I had a blast.


No comments:

Post a Comment